Now medicine is reduced to two reasons: the emergence of such diseases as osteochondrosis – internal (endogenous) and external (exogenous). Internal causes of osteoarthritis are: genetic predisposition to a given disease or disorder in mind that were produced still in utero human development. Also to endogenous causes include degenerative disc disease of the spine disorders associated primarily with the age disturbances in the structure of the spine. One of the main external causes of osteoarthritis are all kinds of incorrect, non-uniform distribution of loads, heavy loads on the spine. In places where most of the load, changes in the structure of cartilage.
Osteochondrosis can often be caused by getting a serious spinal injury. The reasons for osteoarthritis include: slouching, failure to correct posture, weak back muscles, and even infection. This disease is sometimes due to excessive weight lifting, disparate current muscle mass of the body or due to a long stay in a fixed position, which greatly overstrains back muscles and makes them less flexible.
Symptoms of osteoarthritis:
The main symptoms of osteoarthritis symptoms:
- Discomfort and sharp, nagging pains;
- Numbness, hardening and disturbance in muscle sensitivity;
- Violation of normal mobility of the spine in problem areas;
- Numbness in the fingers and hands;
- Crunch at movement with turns;
Pain usually occurs after strenuous exercise, or vice versa as a result of apparent inactivity during sedentary work, but it is even more devastating can act on the spine, because the muscles in the fixed-line and even an uncomfortable position for the spine more tired than when mobility. When using any of folk treatments for degenerative disc disease should consult a physician.
Treatment of osteochondrosis
To date, in our world there is a huge amount of a variety of methods and techniques for the treatment of degenerative disc disease. Below are listed the most basic of treatments for all types of osteoarthritis:
- By performing physiotherapy exercises
- Various types of massages
- The methods of manual therapy
- The use of special types of medications
- The use of physiotherapy (eg laser or electrophoresis)
- And the last thing used – a surgical intervention
Character development of osteochondrosis in all people are different, so you need to carefully consider all the negative factors affecting the individual and to choose the right course of treatment. For each individual case it may be significantly different from the rest. Doctors are three main stages in the treatment of degenerative disc disease:
- You must stop the destruction processes in osteochondrosis, remove began sharpening processes
- Next, you must reduce the maximum appeared inflammation in the tissues
- Run all the necessary processes to strengthen and rebuild the muscles that are involved in maintaining the spine.
If low back pain has evolved to the point at which started to be formed or formed intervertebral hernia, use the spine stretching method, but it does not always work, and in this case it is impossible to do without surgery. Sometimes resorted to the use of the method of treating degenerative disc disease – revitalization. This method is used in the treatment of degenerative disc disease are rare, moreover, it is the most expensive of all existing treatments, as to repair damaged cells using stem cells. Of course, each of the above methods of treatment of degenerative disc disease has both its pros and cons, so assign a particular method of treatment must only consult with a specialist.