People know kratom for its sedative properties. It brings along a vast range of benefits with it. Kratom widely helps to fight against addiction as well as pain relief but nowadays people use it to treat insomnia. Insomnia comes with detrimental consequences. It causes mood deterioration, reduces the ability to handle stressful situations and causes a negative impact on your overall physical health. But there is always a remedy to these kinds of problems. Kratom has the healing powers to improve your sleep and provide relief from stress and anxiety. It has both soothing and calming properties. Take a look at the list of best kratom strains that can provide you better sleep.
- Red Sumatra Kratom: Abundantly growing on the islands of Sumatra, the leaves of this tree are easily available in various forms. It has body relaxing benefits. The red leaves of the tree have been helping over 50 million residents of the islands to cope with stress and deal with insomnia and help in getting a peaceful sleep at night.
- Red Bali Kratom: It is considered to be a popular strain. If you are having a hectic and stressful routine, then you should definitely try taking Red Bali Kratom. They are an effective alternative to sleeping pills. When you take a Red Bali before you go to sleep, the relaxing property of the Red Bali helps your body to calm down and you wake up fresh next morning. You can easily recover problems related to a headache, migraine by taking Red Bali Kratom strains.
- Red Borneo Kratom: Being the third largest island in the world, three types of kratom are widely grown in the region of Borneo. Amongst green, red and white, the Red Borneo Kratom is the most popular one. It has sedative properties. When you consume Red Borneo Kratom on a regular basis, your stress automatically reduces, you feel confident as it elevates your mood and it also enhances your energy level. People suffering from insomnia are highly recommended to start taking Red Borneo Kratom.
Right dosage of kratom for insomnia:
Before consuming, always try to consult your doctor. The dosage of any particular kind of kratom depends completely on a person’s physical measurement including his age, weight, and tolerance. Results may vary from one person to another. Insomnia can be treated with a small dosage of kratom but in order to fight the sleeping problems effectively, the dosage may increase.
- If you have a low tolerance, then the consumption of kratom should be limited to 2-3 grams.
- If you have a high tolerance, then you can increase your dosage up to 7 grams. This can help you fighting insomnia easily.
- For average users, the dosage should be limited to 3-5 grams.
You can also consume kratom before going to sleep. This habit helps you get a sound sleep and wake up with a clear mind. Proper dosage can remove the risk of side effects.